KaddyShack Enquirer

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

BigDumbLefty Does His Part For The Economy

BigDumbLefty has attempted to keep his liquor store patrons involved in his activities before but he has really stepped up his efforts. "Lefty" has attempted to stimulate the economy in Nebraska as well as get "stimulated" in the local strip club establishments.
"Lefty is a very gentle loving man," says Abigal. "He is always stuffing $5 down my g-string instead of the typical $1 I get from murfee. Whom I believe is still underage."
We asked Abigal if there were any other patrons in the immediate area that gave her a hard time.
"Well Jafo is "ok" but he says I'm not tall enough for his tastes. paC is nice but he give me a $5 and then asks for change! Damifino is well....Damn if I know."
Lefty was reached for comment for this story however he said a "Medusa" would not allow his to make a comment at this time. However he did give us a sign that he has been handing out to those who are willing to help out.

1 comment:

bigdumblefty said...

Well I do tend to support those that work in the same profession my mom did for years!!!