KaddyShack Enquirer

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Kevinj1 Starts Busing Service In North Platte

Kevinj1 is doing his part to curve global warming. Kev, as he's called by his friends, has started a busing company and has picked a small town in Nebraska to try out his newest product. His idea is innovative and new for sure. Whats it called you ask? Ride The Handicapped.

"I picked North Platte for a couple of reasons. One, its relatively flat land so we don't have to worry about any blowouts going downhill and we can keep a schedule with no uphills as well. The other reason is my newest love interest and co-partner, BDL's wife," said kev.
"I knew he'd finally move in on my wife and I should be upset. But kev and I have worked out a timeshare plan that we are both comfortable with. Plus I can pay for the bus with pizza and I love pizza," BDL said with a slice of sausage and onion pizza in his hand.

"I have always wanted to ride kev," said Mrs. BDL, "now I can do it every day and not just on my way to work. This is awesome."

When asked what the uniform would look like kev quickly pulled out the shirt.
"I'm very excited about this idea. I think this is great for the town, the environment, and Lefty's wife. It's a win, win, and win all the way around," said kev.

Kevinj1 is still looking for a shop for chair maintenance but has identified a vacant building next to a liquor store. Rent negotiations are still ongoing but kev feels confident that he can get the bus company running by November 1st. A schedule will be released soon and Lefty is even painting the bus stop signs.

No comments: