KaddyShack Enquirer

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The World According to Lord Dark Helmet

Hello my fellow Shackers! It seems that Damifino has lost is mind and giving me free reign to write anything I want in the Enquirer. I don't know about you but I find this very cool. I mean, I can say ANYTHING! I however will restrain myself, OK who am I fooling. I HAVE NO RESTRAINT!

In the World According to Lord Dark Helmet I'm going to give my opinion on a great many things. All I find funny and if you don't, well that's your problem and file all complaints with Hack2. Before I get into anything else I must first wish Andy245 good luck on his journey to be a semon. I also want to congratulate JoeBlo and HackandSlash on losing your TP Status. I'm not jealous or anything, I'm not laughing my ass off. Well OK, maybe I am but hey. I'm an asshole so what do you expect?

I saw trafford05 and toomer repelling off the tee box on the 2nd hole of Cads. When I asked them what they were doing trafford05 said "Getting all the golf balls we've lost, no bugger off!" I wish you guys good luck with your quest, your going to be there awhile. I also had the idea of asking Khiss a question but I heard him mumbling "AH AH AH, I want to drink Nomad's blood!" When I shared this with Nomad his reply was "Leave me alone! I'm eating my doughnuts!"

I've also recently had to wear sunglasses when playing with adonis. He looks like the KaddyShack version of Elton John. All he needs are the heart glasses but hey! I'm not judging or anything.

Well, it seems that is the World According to Lord Dark Helmet. Until next time my fellow Shackers I'm out!

No comments: